Includes the following:
- A.P. Belt Our patented resistance-feedback technology accelerates habit development by rewarding knee bend and playing with a lower center of gravity during training. Increase Power, control, quickness and stamina while developing better technique habits.
- Quicker, More Powerful Tennis in 30 Days” NEW HD Download A 90 minute exploration of all you need to know and the techniques you need to learn to become a movement specialist and better athlete on the court.
- Leverage Band The Leverage band uses resistance to regulate the proper angle of leverage between the racquet and the forearm. Works great for developing heavier topspin on your groundstrokes and for mastering your slice backhand and volleys!
- Double Dog Sled Two-person resistance training device used to:
- Test the integrity of your athletic foundation
- Improve multi-directional quickness
- Extend your range of coverage on returns
- Develop the load and lunge transfer at net
- More explosive offense when hitting on the run
(Note: The Volley Trainer and Single Dog Sled are both sold separately and are NOT included in the Complete Systems)
Includes “30 minutes for 30 Days” on-court training manual, for free! ($19.99 value!)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Other Performance Products
M.P.H. - The Serve Doctor’s Technique for Achieving Maximum Serve Speed! Pat Dougherty, the “Serve Doctor” of the former Bollettieri Tennis Academy, now IMG Academy, reveals breakthrough research and his unique approach for developing world class technique, while reducing the risk of common repetitive injuries.
The volley trainer is simply the Leverage band with cuffs on both ends. So if you order a complete system, you can borrow a cuff from the A.P. Belt and attach it to your Leverage band, and you have a volley trainer!By attaching each cuff above the elbow of both arms and shortening the length of the tubing, you have a very effective tool for developing great volley habits. The concept of the “catch” on forehand volleys encourages you to react forward with your elbow, as you would to catch a ball. The volley trainer keeps the elbows out in front of the body and resists the tendency for the elbow to react into a backswing. To drive the backhand volley, the volley trainer encourages you to extend from a bent arm to straight to make contact, while resisting the tendency to swing from the shoulder. The volley trainer is sold separately and is not included in the complete systems.